Practice Programming Challenge
A prime number is a whole number greater than 1 whose only factors are 1 and itself. A factor is a whole number that can be evenly divided into another number. The first few prime numbers are 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, and 29. The number 1 is not prime.
Create a java application that allows the user to repeatedly enter a number to find out it is a prime number.
The program should:
· Prompt the user for a number greater than 1
· Print out if the number is a prime number or not
· Then ask the user if they would like to enter another number or quit
See sample below:isPrime.jpg
In addition, your program should also contain and demonstrate a method isPrime. This method should:
· Take in one int as an argument
· Return a boolean – true if the argument is prime, false if argument int is not prime
The main method of the program should call the isPrime method to determine if the number entered by the user is prime.