marketing campaign for University
The Board of Directors (BoD) at Post University has asked you to create a marketing campaign for the university. There are 2 parts to this project:
1. Collect Data/Information:
• In order to make the best decisions and maximize their appeal to their target audience(s), the BoD needs to collect specific demographic data/information regarding the characteristics of their target market(s).
2. Create a slide presentation:
• Your slides will help the marketing and admissions teams at Post determine how best to promote Post University brand and continue to grow the university.
Develop a professional 4 slide PowerPoint presentation based on the following:
• Slide 1 – Competitors. Approximately, how many colleges/universities are there in the US, and how many active college students are there in the US? 20% of grade
• Slide 2 – Demographic. What is the average age of adult learners? 20% of grade
• Slide 3 – What are the most likely and best channels to attract them (social
media, email, TV, billboards, newspaper, etc.)? 20% of grade
• Slide 4 – Persuasive summary. This is intended to convince the BoD to accept